PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Low and behold, I received the funniest letter from "god knows...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Low and behold, I received the funniest letter from "god knows who" today titled Statement by Shareholders of Padbury Mining - Vote "FOR" Changing of the board.

Who's the shareholder? How many votes? I ask anyone who is pro-mac to respond and give legitimate reason why there needs to be a change of direction.

Now call me thick, dumb, ignorant, ugly as a cowpat. but for goodness sake, if you want to convince me that I should give you my vote, give me a reason. For those who have got the letter, its really funny.

1. For starters there is no instructions on where to send my vote...Nice one, must have been up late to miss that one out.

2. I tried to call a Mr. David Tasker, who apparently knows all, I wonder whether he is a sage, in the true sence of the word. But Alas. The phone number does not connect. If anyone else would like to try 9388 0944

3. His company is called Professional Public Relations, F*&k my red dog spot. They need a PR company to send out a letter asking me to vote, what kind of cop out is this, hey, maybe the previous letters were not takes seriously enough and they need Mr Tasker to show me the light...Wow it's so beautiful in the light.

4. Didnt the MacPack have enough shares to requisition a meeting before, why now, all the interest...must be the new coffee machine and a parchant to dinkim doughnuts

4. Even if they requisition the required vots from us all, who's going to vote for the "old crew" like we dont know who's behind all this.

5. The reason why the share price fell is because DM sold all his shares at 3c....god if it means that much to you, buy the blimin shares back. SIMPLE

To be honest, I am tired of all this. Will someone just get back to business of doing good business good. Give the shareholders something to cheer about. And if DM and Mr.Sage are really interested in PADBURY, Make us a commercial offer. As you know $$ Talks Bullschlit walks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.