TLG 0.00% 73.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga 2020

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi All

2020 looks a tipping point for TLG after years of laying the foundations. Some key reasons while I continue to hold (and accumulated during the recent SPP):

-Increased sensitivity around ethical / sustainable material supply chains where TLG are very strongly positioned.

- Well funded right up to post DFS financing

- EV momentum continuing to build in Europe and Japan where Talga are positioning themselves

-Bottoming of the commodity price cycle has effected new projects coming online, resulting in potential reduced supply for increasing demand.

- Very robust share registry with multiple cornerstone investors, especially for a company with a $115m market cap.

-'Large' scale real world graphene trials underway, well beyond lab testing with revenue streams looking to align (but not be relied upon) with the anode production.

-Major global businesses listed in R&D programs amongst other NDA's.

- Consistency and continuity in management, staff and overall approach.

It would seem that there will be 2 key catalysts for a rapid SP rise: a) Permitting / approvals and b) A partnership / financing agreement completed with a customer. Both of these milestones may take place in the short term i.e. 0-3 months, although financing likely to be post DFS.

I would be interested to hear opinions of others on what could drive the SP higher in the short term, or any other risks outside of permitting/approvals?

Is there any more you would like to see from the company? I find their communication exceptional (e.g. webinars) and the announcements, when they are made, are of significance and targets and milestones are generally hit.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 207 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
72.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ 758
Last updated 10.13am 02/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.