TLG 0.88% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

OTC market makers are going to feel some pain in the US. I...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    OTC market makers are going to feel some pain in the US. I topped off, +15k shares @1.15 USD, prices I have bought at before today in the last two years. Fundamentally different company now though. This was the biggest hurdle.

As the Sami lament, When you have 1 enviro permit, its easier to get following permits!

As per Warren Buffett, when asked the question, "How do you know when you have found a good investment opportunity?"
    WB: "Well, there is no one criterion which tells you that you have something, but you know it when you see it. The market is kind of shouting at you."

Talga's case is shouting at me, loud and clear.
    1. Environmental Permit, biggest hurdle acquired.
    2. As of 15 march 2023, debt funding all but announced by withdrawal of Mitsui. No shared profits here save for taxes!
    3. Buyers lined up, ready and willing to buy, passed qualification. Just waiting for the final permit to drop now, mining concession, a gimmie.
    4. Lulea chosen as exhibit of European Green Technology.
    5. Biden has mentioned Sweden mining deposits for batteries. Inflation Reduction Act funding for green technology opened up to European projects
    6. Next permit already submitted.
    7. Tesla and Talnode SI all but confirmed.
    8. EV transition well underway.
    9. Low cost producer of graphite.

So here we have a company, tremendous moat which is literally unassailable, unrivaled assets in land and IP, selling at high margins, in an exploding sector, a sector which will always find some use for graphite. With the green light from the Swedish government.

Market is shouting at me fellas. The last major hurdle is done. There may be some minor delays. But MT did it. And we all backed him to do it.

Last edited by helmdacil: 06/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $212.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $502.1K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14090 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 33008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.