TLG 1.41% 70.0¢ talga group ltd

Stuey & MonkeyRemember that old song by Ruby & the...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    Stuey & Monkey

Remember that old song by Ruby & the romantics?...

Well, don't know about everything but I reckon our day is getting close.

Been following the daily trades closely for quite some time and the balance is tipping in our favour.

Sellers drying up and buyers building.

The market is waking up to Talga's potential.

Stuey, hopefully north of $2 maybe $3 by Christmas, maybe double figures next year and I will continue to hold for many years to come.

To satisfy the demand for clean green anodes where do all the battery factories go post 2026 when the new EU regs come in?

If Talga gets the nod for its expansion plans for the refinery and anode plant in Lulea we're looking at satellite anode plants around the world producing way more than one million tonnes of anode annually.

Check my earlier posts for estimates of where the share price could get to provided dilution can be kept to a minimum and we get a NASDAQ listing ...Semmel's Euro 20 or 30 would be just the beginning.

I've written to Australian Super on the EV revolution and the role Talga can play and have another letter drafted to Costello at the Australia Fund.

Super Funds have to look overseas for long term growth and aussie companies overseas with potential to make a make solid profits and help address climate change must surely be worth a very close look.

Speaking of ticking boxes...

Talga's Open Day at the mine on @ October is another box ticked...keeping good relations with the locals.

Here's Google Translate's version

Saturday 2 October

Visit graphite mining

we will show how the work is progressing, tell about what we are doing now and what the process looks like in the future.

Did you know, for example, that the graphite deposit around Vittangi is of world-unique quality? Where natural graphite makes it possible for us to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in battery graphite anodes by 96 percent compared to what is used today. Climate-smart graphite anodes from Vittangi enable a future with green batteries.

We gather at Suptallen and take a bus from there to the site.

Agree Monkey, and let's not forget if LKAB wants to diversify how about a JV to manage Talga's copper cobalt deposit at Kiskama and its copper cobalt gold deposit at Aitik East as a bit of cream on top of what has the potential to be a very big cake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $265.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 69.5¢ $189.6K 269.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
70.0¢ 72.0¢ 69.5¢ 61109
Last updated 15.55pm 30/04/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.