TLG 0.88% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

A few thoughts for those who dont want to read the block of...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    A few thoughts for those who dont want to read the block of text.

List of issues talga needs to address according to the cab report:
    1. Risk and Security
    Talga must have its own emergency management. This is standard for industrial operations.

2. Release to Water
    a. Some people are upset about this, but I sympathize with the regulatory body, not Talga. Every straw added to a “camel’s back” adds to the load. The Norrbotten CAB has decided no more straws will be added, within reason, for Zinc and Mercury. Fine. Talga will have to treat its water waste a bit more. Maybe it will take some time to figure out how to do this, but this is not unreasonable.

3. Storm Water
    a. No problems.

4. Emissions to Air
    a. No problems.

5. Noise and Vibration
    a. Talga didn’t want to be bound by 22:00 to 7:00 noise ordinances; was refused. Not sure why talga would fight this. Talga will have to monitor and prove they are following guidelines. Fine.

6. Reindeer Nutrition
    a. Norrbotten wants oversight. Fine.

7. Energy Management
    a. Norrbotten wants oversight. Talga will have to provide documentation on a yearly basis. It may take some time to prepare all this. Fine.

In summary, I don think that what the CAB has given us is bad. They are mostly on board with the project, but there are a few sticking points. They are not unreasonable. Talga can make it work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $212.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $502.1K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14090 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 33008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.