TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Plenty of food for thought there Cat Dog. Thank you.I often...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Plenty of food for thought there Cat Dog. Thank you.

I often wonder what keeps MT awake at night. What would be his greatest concerns.

I know that in past interviews he has been forced to admit that when Talga is compared with its peers world wide, then it's share price is way too low.

I admire MT for resisting the impulse to trick up its short term share price which modus operandi for the majority of his peers and I also suspect that the full granting of permits does not seem to greatly concern him. For most on this thread, this is our number one concern. Maybe we should be careful what we wish for?
    I say this because Talga is a European minnow swimming among a pool of sharks (car and battery manufacturers) and seemingly fearless but perhaps with some temporary magic aura of protection.

This protection could be that Talga has not yet received full mining permission for phase 1 production, let alone phase 2 and beyond.

MT knows that he is swimming in dangerous waters and would be fearful of getting taken out, before Talga is generating cash and has a market value tied to its net present value. Those of us who are long term investors are happy to endure this short term pain for long term gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.