TLG 5.71% 74.0¢ talga group ltd

I'm with you acw the path down this tunnel albeit long has...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I'm with you acw the path down this tunnel albeit long has continued to de-risk the value of our investments.

The Swedish Court system, like any other in a democrary, will prioritise its heavy caseload and take its time to get it right. The Justices inthe lower Courts would have canvassed all of the issues that might be subject to appeal, and after lenghty deliberations, have come to the view the mine permits should be granted in the public interest on balance. They would have taken care to ensure their judgment was as appeal proof as possible - they dont like getting overturned. A poster above referred to the lowish rate of success on appeal. The Appellants have to demonstrate error in law or an unsatisfactory decision - a heavier burden than at first instance in the lower Court - and the concessions to the Sami, which are appropriate, will support this judgment to approve.

Delay in mining approval is inevitable -those that think otherwise have not been in mining for long - there are many pieces to the puzzle, often cost blowouts and ongoing raises, but given recent approvals we now just have the one to seal the road to production. As acw notes the finance looks to be unproblematical, we have the land, the permit to manufacture (the hardest bit environmentally in Sweden) and a market nearby in scale.

On an overall view of the history of this companies progress, in particular the recent quarterly report, I am confident that this will happen, in its own time, and with the support of the EIB and the money already in the Bank any future raise (which pre-production mining investers should treat as par for course) will not decimate the share price. The shorters are probably relying on both on the fear of/ or an actual adverse Court decision (which is less than probable) and a heavy cap raise (again not probable).

As I see it every cent that shorters drop the price adds to the attraction of they buy. Anything near $1.20 has the potential of both good short term and long term gains in my view. Whilst these are obviously only my own evidence based opinions and all should DYOR there is a lot to like. Sometimes good things come to those that wait, and we should not forget we are in control of the whole product - from mine to consumer - with the inevitable margin increases that come with that.

Cheers to the LTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.040(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $289.2K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8275 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 15473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 157799
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.