TLG 4.44% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

You’re not making much sense … no one forces any of us to invest...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

You’re not making much sense … no one forces any of us to invest and if your investing because you read something in a forum, your doing it wrong.My 2c is that people don’t truly understand what TLG is.

Is it a technology company that happens to have a mine? OR are we a mine with technology to develop anodes? I suspect the market price is driven on us being a mine and hence the forums filled with posts surrounding the permitting process.

The question for you Ozarks123 (and anyone else feeling nervous) is if the permit is rejected, delayed, conditions applied, etc how will YOU value the company and given it’s a 50/50 ether way if you don’tknow what we are or how to value us then maybe you need to reconsider your investment startegy?

No one wants to be a bag holder and no one wants to be pulled into FOMO when we see the price run up before a CR for which I too got caught out in however we are in unmanned territory and the price can go ether way. - perhaps the inclusion into the ASX300 will change things? maybe people will value a technology company that has a 50% silicon product more favourable then having the mine it self? Would we have this value today if all we could do is dig material out of the ground and send it somewhere for processing? Who knows?

I believe tho with all the geopolitical tension, the green transition, the euro investments, the critical minerals report, etc (all the good stuff that people continue to post) are all working towards a favourable outcome for whatever we end up becoming.

‍‍♂️

As they say DYOR … this is not advice… just some thoughts to think about.

Last edited by slash5k1: 04/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $381.7K 863.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 136525 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 44499 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.