TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

Talga Overnight Europe & US Markets, page-1077

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Not a lot new but more continued reinforcement all on track and sounds like more announcements this year. Key points I gathered from the interview (directly or inferred through what wasn't said) were:

- Binding for ACC deal should be done by end of November (both parties want it done)
    - No intention of capital raising - will be further announcements it seemed in 2022 too re: financing and he kept referencing the recent bank tour
    - Will be further offtakes for rest of 20k tpa demand announced I believe in 2022
    - They will be producing by end of 2024
    - Funding, permits, offtakes will all be done in next 6 months - so clear pathway forward by 1st April 23
    - Interest swinging rapidly to importance of graphite and uniqueness of deposit globally.
    - pricing seems to be hovering around the $10k per tonne mark for coated anode but TLG ensuring its floating as may double in next few years
    - They are being VERY selective to partner with groups that will not just take the initial capacity but also grow with them into the 100k+ tpa and beyond capacity they intend to have signed off by 2025/2026
    - Many more products to occur beyond just current battery anodes

So by 1st April 23 Talga should have clear pathway forward for all aspects associated with its capacity of 20k tpa (and be a very different marketcap) and then the next couple of years it's focus is building things (which further growth build into design) but also getting the sign-off on the 5 times expansion (if not much more could be a nice surprise).

Their strategic moat is clear and exciting times ahead. Looking forward to next 6 months (VERY long-time coming!!) and then the scale up from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.