TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

TALGA THE TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY, page-41

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    My apologies for an earlier post attempt that seemed to go haywire in responding to GasperG

I own a hotel midway between SYD-MEL and during the Covid-19 downtime installed a 30A charging station. The latest EVs have a quick charging time based on their battery and related alternator/generator capabilities. EVs of 3 yrs older take longer to charge - either allow enough time for a coffee, snack or pit stop. Av time to fill up with petrol is 5-10mins so just slightly longer.

What is seriously happening is the move in truck - light mid heavy - to EV status. A local has just taken delivery of a Isuzu EV pantech that he claims costs him $15 to charge to travel CBR>SYD that will save him thousands per year (his words & his business, not mine). Check out what Twiggy is doing over at FMG with heavy equipment with fast chargers. Most people are looking over their coffee cups for the changes, but the industry is seriously moving on these technologies.

Until recently I have seen TLG as a ST stock - buy low sell high as with several other Lithium, Cobalt & Graphite stocks. Competent focused management with some real tech edge makes me now see TLG as a more medium-longer term investment building strongly in the next 2-5 yrs. Not ramping, but being patient and realistic.

Cheers & GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.