TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

Talga TLG - General Discussion, page-167

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    just to appease your sensibilities I hope the Sami win their appeal in the name of all things woke. If you think TLGs plan is an injustice and exploitation of the Sami then why are you invested here? Typical woke, hypocritical cognitive dissonance.

I don’t need the funds, TLG disconnected with my original investment thesis a while back and became a gamble for me. I decided to get out while I was in the money and preserve capital. I’d prefer to buy back in at a higher price than risk potentially everything on a number of known unknowns that have accrued. If I was a better investor I would have gotten out before I was in the red, luckily I got a second chance on the latest little rally. Pure luck and not well executed strategy. I fully expect a large rally on a positive outcome; I hate to think what happens on a negative outcome, likely followed by a CR.

I will continue to use the word “woke” in the pejorative as it’s the only form of the word that makes any sense to a rational, logical and non-overly-emotively driven person. Call me lazy if you like but you may want to check your own “misconceptions” about the world before hopping back on your soapbox. No need to reply, we can agree to disagree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $90.36K 243.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59674 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.