TLG 5.65% 58.5¢ talga group ltd

Talga TLG - General Discussion, page-189

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    "Yes 'woke' is often used as a negative concept, but it didn't begin that way. Is used to be a good thing. The original definition meant something along the lines of having a sense of understanding for social or political injustice. It represented thought ideas that were empathetic, socially aware, equitable, etc. There is nothing inherently bad about that. For one reason or another the meaning has warped and to other people it's primarily used as a label to slander people. Instead some use 'wokeness' to describe people or behaviors that are virtue-signalling, disruptive, ungrateful, victim complex's, etc."

While it's not really the forum for it, I gotta say, that's a bloody excellent summary of a word that gets thrown around a lot, particularly on internet forums, and by govenors in Florida. I always understood 'woke' to refer to a person who had taken the time to mentally 'walk a mile on someone else' moccasins', thereafter altering their perspective on that person(s). Originally in reference to while folk in the US having an understanding of, and empathy for, the black experience.

Anyway, top shelf post JSSF, sorry I'm outta bulbs for the day.

Carry on, graphite, anodes, battery supply chains, SP, shorters, Ukraine vs Russia. etc etc

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
-0.035(5.65%)
Mkt cap ! $229.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 63.0¢ 58.5¢ $282.8K 470.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17667 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 14295 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.