TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

I completely understand how this looks and I apologize for the...

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I completely understand how this looks and I apologize for the kind of spam in this forum this weekend, but to cover 10 years of history, 1-2 posts just weren't enough. However, as a thread dominating poster I am also aware of the responsibility of how misleading it can be for many to only show one side of the coin and that was and is obviously the case here, as the above paper shows. This little excursion into Talga's past has now had almost 6,000 views and perhaps it has helped one or two people to free themselves from the view of a NIMBY Europe or of imaginative natives and instead allow other questions to be asked about this misery.
    Such as:
    -Given the Sami's long history, it would be interesting to know what the SRK study from 2012 looked like and whether it shouldn't have been clear to Mark from the start that there would be problems.
    -Why do we then wait 4 years for a new study that was obviously already available due to the collaboration with LKAB?
    -Why were SH kept in the dark about this for a long time? In the face of such statements, how do you come up with the idea of just continuing (see Ground Work 2021) or saying everything is ok, that's normal, the Sami always do it that way…
    +how can it be that this document was just signed months after the first one appeal was filed?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5986/5986195-f7318a5a263085a0c787ae860c0bad54.jpg

Well...at least Mark has acknowledged his obligations and I hope (also on behalf of SH) that he sticks to them.

Again, I apologize for this flood of information as I know what the whole thing must look like.
    You're right Ed, it's time to take off the moccasins; now that they're starting to smell a bit…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.