TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga TLG - General Discussion, page-250

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2880
    What do you mean by "green" then? Every mine has an environmental impact, the court even admitted this in their decision, but not every mine has gone to the measures that Talga has to minimise that impact. Talga plans on full electrification of the mine with ABB in the near future which is why we see them working on producing the first climate neutral car by 2030 alongside Polestar. Is that green enough?

Seeing as you know better than Minviro, Hitachi, the EIB and the Land and Environmental Court of Sweden, perhaps you can enlighten us on how Talga could actually be "green"? I'm sure the mine in Ukraine that's been in operation since 1934 and the planned project in Africa will have environmental standards as stringent as the Swedish project that's situated near a Natura 2000 area. Soviet environmental standards in 1934 (around the time of the Holodomor) are known to be first class! What an absolute joke.

"why did this all end up at Supreme Court again?...ah wait, normal procedure"

Yes, it is the normal procedure. The fact that any anti-mining NIMBY activist can abuse this process does not strengthen your argument. The Court of Appeal did not grant these appeals and at this point in time, neither has the Supreme Court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.