TLG 1.39% 71.0¢ talga group ltd

Folks,lots of things could be behind the long wait time here,...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Folks,
    lots of things could be behind the long wait time here, but I guarantee you the courts are NOT deliberately dawdling on it while waiting for new regulations to be released.
    - would be a gross miscarriage of justice
    - opening up judges personally to accusations of malpractise if it ever leaked this was what was happening
    - ...which would absolutely never happen for something they have no stake in
    - they are not politicians, they don't give a shit if they make an unpopular decision. It's a goddamn court, their entire reason for existence is to make a decision that going to make at least 1 party unhappy
    - if there were insinuations the court was doing this kind of thing, it would open them up to accusations of acting improperly on other previous decisions also - not gonna happen.
    - appeal must be based on the regulations when it was submitted
    - as others have pointed out, (especially when considering christmas), we're actually still within a reasonable time frame for AVERAGE wait times.

I'm as frustrated as anyone abut Sweden's ABSURD appeals process, but the process IS playing out as its designed. So can we stop all these conspiracy theories about the court trying to avoid making a judgement because they're worried they'll look bad and hope new EU regulations will get them off the hook?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $269.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 73.0¢ 70.5¢ $191.4K 267.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3875 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
72.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 72.5¢ 71.0¢ 92723
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.