TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga TLG - General Discussion, page-51

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I think very few of the informed shareholders have any doubts about the future success of Talga with its standard product (anode material based on graphite = Talnode-C) and know that the delays and falling market capitalization are primarily due to external circumstances that are out of our hands (in particular, the mills of bureaucracy are still grinding in slow motion in the EU). As soon as we have the final "go" from the authorities, the last missing piece of the mosaic should be in place to announce a whole series of significant milestones (at least that's how Mark has marketed it in the past).

However, I still don't understand why the premium product (anode material based on graphite, graphene and silicon = Talnode-SI) cannot be promoted more aggressively in parallel - in my opinion, we should have presented a global player as a partner long ago, with whom we want to bring the product to market maturity, if we had serious chances and ambitions to achieve significant sales in the next 24-36 months. According to Mark, Talnode-SI would have considerable potential in terms of sales and company valuation; he has often made comparisons with companies of the size of Quantumscape.

Who knows, perhaps this is part of a sophisticated master plan that only insiders can understand. Perhaps the plan is to push the market capitalization so low that the EU has no choice but to quickly shower us with subsidies and grants in the three-digit million range (here, the wish is obviously the father of my thought). sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.