TLG 2.17% 45.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga TLG - General Discussion, page-527

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    My opinion in bold.

I am trying to get my head around if the current price is due to:
    baking in a negative response (or expectation of a negative response) from SC? Moreso the uncertainty of court delays and subsequent blown out expected conclusion than a negative response
    current macroeconomics in the EV space? yes
    A reflection of 'no-news' from SC / TLG regarding permit? yes
    being hammered by shorters? yes
    The money dwindling in our coffers due to chronicity of this appeal? yes
    No news from TLG about other revenue options in our business? yes
    all of the above?? pretty much
    Something i'm missing?? It's not just macroeconomics in the EV space, the market at large is 'risk off'. The court delays also mess with the company's timelines which have been somewhat 'fluid' anyway.

Say if SC does agree with the Sami appealants, do we drop heavily again? or are we already there? If we fell in to the 1-2% of successfully appealed permits and local mining was off the cards then our business case is significantly altered and we would be forced to lean heavily into the tech side, giving up our high-grade ore which gives us our incredibly low cost basis, location logistical advantage etc. I would wonder about the qualifications we have had prospective clients undertaking. It would be a hell of a pivot and the risk factor would see us priced accordingly. Lofty tech ambitions can run up massively on hopes and dreams and sadly that doesn't wash so well now. I think our market cap would be heavily reduced from here unless there was a contingency plan in place that had offtakes and funding ready to announce (highly unlikely).

If the SC dismisses the appeal, are we back to $1.50 in no time? It's a long way to $1.50, can we really multi bag in 'no time'? Dismissing the appeal would open the door for further announcement around funding, offtakes etc which would see us trend back up and eventually beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $171.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.5¢ $206.4K 455.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49868 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 19580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.