TLG 3.49% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

"Your comparison between iron and critical minerals is a bit...

1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2957
    "Your comparison between iron and critical minerals is a bit off."

"Talga's story remains worth watching, as there is nothing comparable in Europe."

Clearly, my comparison between iron ore and graphite was not 'a bit off.' Sweden already has abundant iron ore production. You just noted that there's nothing comparable to Talga in Europe. While there are other projects like Woxna, not all graphite is created equal (Talga's resource is 100% fine size flake, perfect for anode production). Does that not prove my point? The Supreme Administrative Court sided with Beowulf for a non-critical mineral project, despite massive pressure from the Sami and the media. They didn't bow to pressure and ruled accordingly. This bodes well for Talga and dispels the idea that a precedential court will be swayed by public opinion, even for cases like Beowulf's.

Objective analysis is fine. However, the original comment came from a poster who only emerged during the downtrend. He consistently posts negative, lazy statements with no research backing them, flooding the forum in an attempt to influence sentiment. The stereotypical hotcopper parasite that you see on most sub-forums, especially during a downtrend.

To answer your last question, what do you think would happen to Kiruna if LKAB were to close down and never produce anything again? It would be devastating to the community, which is already experiencing a strong population decline. It's easy to be a Josh Fox, but that's not how the real world works.
    Last edited by Gvan: Today, 00:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.