TLG 4.84% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

I think we all need to mentally prepare for 50c as I must admit...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think we all need to mentally prepare for 50c as I must admit I nearly sold 150k units today at a huge loss when my average is 1.4 but then I reviewed the reasons why I kept topping up and continue to hold…

As others have repeatedly said and reminded me today, the world is transitioning to electric and if Europe doesn’t want their industry to be destroyed by cheap china imports, then our mine is still just as important when the SP was valued at $2 as it is now at $.60c or depressingly at $.50c by the time some good news comes.

I’m now working on that at some point people will wake up and start investing instead of selling but I don’t believe that will come when the court decides in our favour, but instead there will need to be a string of compelling events that play to the overall strengths of graphite for the west and not just for TLG. I just hope that all this sodium news is just noise and graphite will not just have a role to play but remain the dominant anode requirement for batteries.

Would love to hear what others might think the next big compelling event needs to be that lifts the whole sector up …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 63.0¢ 58.0¢ $807.3K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11139 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 12250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.