TLG 6.93% 47.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga Valuation, page-219

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    You are right its a target rich environment. The only time that is useful is when I'm chasing women!!!

With stocks its a real problem for me. I have to decide who will be the "winner who takes most". An impossible task.

In the boom when cars were introduced, there were hundreds of players, for TV the same. Almost impossible. So I avoid.. So I agree, NIO, Tesla, BMW, VW, Lucid etc etc. Who knows.

In relation to the commercial area to which you refer, I don't know. I also think its almost impossible to know if you concentrate as I do.

To inform your decsion. I suggest you read Agenda 2030 by the WEF and Agenda 21. Basically the world as we know it will not exist as we know it in 2030. The proposals are so far reaching as to be scary.

In 2030..

1. All cities will be a 15 minute city. You live, work, play and die in a 15 minute radius. You rarely travel. look it up.

2. Goods and food are transported to cities, which are hubs supported by electric rail, high speed hyperloop etc.

3. People rarely travel and if they do. Its by electric rail.

4. If you want to travel internationally. That's by rail or car. You will rarely fly. look up the 4 bridges project.

5. 95% of personal miles will be through a TAAS model. See Tony Seba for more detail.

So to your question.

For commercial transportation. Trucks I believe will be like an integrated transport network managed by IOT and a single TASS model. An empty truck cannot travel anywhere just to pick up goods. All trucks will be tracked and like a train you just book a slot for your goods. Its the most efficient and GREEN way to run transportation.

So who wins, who knows. Maybe the software owner.

BUT , they all need batteries and need to be charged. So that's why I still like TLG.

Regarding Hydrogen. Its actually a battery in my mind. California every year switches off its PV network as it has no ability to export the electricity to another state. They will create Hydrogen in future.

So in summary I have no idea. And i only invest when I'm certain.

Most if not all including trains, buses, planes and cars will need batteries and will need charging facilties.

Not much help I know. Hopefully interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.93%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.0¢ $950.8K 2.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63827 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.