TLG 0.00% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you for your post in 2021 . I note there wwa absolutely no chance of permits being awarded on any basis . No hearing was announced,

What is unual that is that you and @Zoulou would suggest that permits wre due in the absence of any any facts that can be sourced anywhere.

No planned hearingf dates, no meetings, no press and no discussions anywhere. @Gero where did you derive such a view.

Where is your source of evidence that the :"environmental permits would be awarded on November 2022" I cannoy find anything anywhere for milkes afround.

@Gero@zoulou in the absence of permits of any kind , why would there be ant discussion on JV and project funding. There is no evidence that coukd be anytime soon and infact as of 2023 has not eventuated, This is misleading completeley.

@Gero you directly refer to the permits post by @zoulou which has absolutely no merit and is probably misleading. Even as we wriet inb May 2023 the permits have not been approved. BUT hearing were annouced for attenedance. @Gero there were no adavnced announcements for hearings. How did you reach the view that permits were due in 2021.

So @Gero I quote "So what will move the SP closer to the $25 SP NPV?" Really in November 2021 2021 when the Board have an AGM IN PRIVATE.

@Gero $25 really ???? What were trying to achieve

@Gero you wanna explain to@CatDog and @TenCity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $264.8K 710.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43637 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 47600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.