TD1 100% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Ann: TALi and Genius Strategic Partnership Update, page-9

1. 3,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2607
    This 4 Aug announcement: “The TALi Board will look to complete its strategic review over coming weeks and will inform shareholders once it is completed. The TALi Board remains focused on maximising value for its shareholders and will continue to seek aligned opportunities to grow and expand the business to deliver that value.”

Coming weeks could see us into Sept I guess. “Maximising value” is a bit ironic if you look at the share price performance - we can’t really go any lower here.

Presumably this strategic partnership expansion with Genius is not an event that would trigger an incentive payment to Mary-Beth Brinson. The terms of her payments were previously stated as:
    • “...Dr Brinson will be paid a consultancy fee of $10,000 (excluding GST) per month.
    • Dr Brinson may also receive an incentive payment should the strategic review result in the immediate commercial realisation of TALi’s current products. If a realisation does occur, then an incentive wouldbe payable to Dr Brinson equal to 2.5% of any up-front cash payment received by the Company...”

There was no cash payment received by Tali here, it is purely a distribution agreement that offloads costs to deliver future savings & revenue. I therefore assume she is still incentivised to deliver something else as part of the strategic review while she is being paid $10K/month - perhaps a healthcare sector deal that delivers a cash payment to Tali (worth the 2.5% clip to her). Or some tweak of the Akili deal. It really needs to be meaningful in order to lift the share price here out of the basement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.871K 935.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 84338399 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 63587132 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 500000
Last updated 13.14pm 16/05/2024 ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.