TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Tali Health 2020, page-1288

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    To follow on I'm impressed by TD1 management....they are not 'holding the hand' every 5 minutes of clearly unseasoned HC investors just to reassure them their investment was right......they're working quietly ticking boxes one after the other....they appear to be fiscally responsible...which leads me to say the what was it 1.1 million spend in the last Q tells me things are happening...there product is a first mover in the market place for want of a better word it could be 'disruptive'...they are concentrating on kids with ADHD/Autism but this easily could become a tool for other kids with lower concentration plus their timing of entering the market with bug-19 out their....don't forget the education system is a hangover from 19th century industrial revolution things are changing and this bug will be a catalyst for students to work even more online and the place to go to.....google classroom......add on TALI is drug free....a HUGE plus for parents....what are the go to drugs for Autism/ADHD....antipsychotics and stimulants similar to amphetamines!! What would you want as a parent? This product has the potential to snowball a few rotations of the ball and little change but one or two more and suddenly it will be growing and being noticed...theirs a few pharmaceutical companies in this world who are monsters$$$.....!!...I'll leave you with a good trade mark for TALI like Nikes 'just do it'....to quote a very famous mainly 19th century Indian swami....Swami Vivekananda,
    "Concentration is Everything"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 23486634 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35862706 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.