TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Tali Health 2020, page-1371

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Thanks for that Bonzamoney.
    The best advertising you can get is from a happy customer.
    They've often lived the moment ,in this case often living with a fustrated child, who could be causing trouble in the classroom or with their peers and at the sametime not knowing why.
    A lot of people look at them, just as the naughty undisciplined child whose parents aren't doing a very good job.....unfortunatly the parents don't know where to turn. Most parents want the best for their children and often feel bad when their child is getting picked on and not knowing why.

Then, one day they see the TALI ad, or talk to someone whose child was the same as theirs until they tried TALI.
    There's nothing like getting positive feedback from a parent who understands what you're going through and show you something that has worked for their child.

We've seen a number of these good stories that posters have put on HC now.....Sales must surely be starting to happen in larger numbers or even better starting to snowball.
    I would like to think that the company can start giving us some feedback and not having to wait until the next quarterly as I regard that as important information.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $81 81.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 54190549 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 53013971 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.