TD1 33.3% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Tali Health 2020, page-2175

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    No need to get ratty with Mealsy, Stig.

Personally I feel it's good to get some personal insight into the CEO's motivation and effort on our behalf from someone who has worked with him.

Obviously Glenn was confident that the share price would be greater than 3.3 cents at this time when 14.3 million performance options were granted to him a couple of years ago. The conversion cost was 3.3 cents and they lapsed today as the conditions for success were not met.

Operating during a pandemic is not a very conducive time to be developing any sort of business so I'd be inclined to cut him some slack. I'm pretty sure that he would have been keen to get the share price well above 3.3 cents if possible. Always back self interest as they say.

This was always going to be a reasonably 'slow burn' and the pandemic has curtailed it somewhat.

But, in my opinion, only the timing has been affected.

It is still accepted as a medical device/app by the TGA, NDIS, NDA, and the EEC equivalent. It's now got development partnerships with Duke University in the US and Oxford in the UK and is being used to evaluate whether all primary school entry level students in Victoria require to use the training program.
    Victoria, as you would be aware, has its own problems at the moment.

Twelve months ago we were on a roll and were looking at developing the modules in Mandarin for the Chinese market, but the pandemic has put a lot of that on hold.

To summarise, the TD1 products are still the leading offerings in this field, with no competition, a wide moat, and a global application.

All that is required currently is patience but, in my opinion, success is assured in the medium term.

Just saying.

Donos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $310 310K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 54356239 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 53423261 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.