TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

Tali Update and COO meeting result, page-95

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hell, maybe I should cash in and pitch to the company then.

I'll be honest for the sake of full disclosure. My intent here is not entirely unselfish.

I own a hefty stake in this company with my hard earned cash. I also am connected with a T20.
    I've been privileged to have a private meeting with Peter who informed me of a lot of plans and what's going on at the time.
    I decided to try leverage the information I had at the time, which by the way is not price sensitive, and inform shareholders of the situation and try to set more realistic expectations that what seemed to be presented here.
    My intention was to stabilise emotions a little bit and set a more long term expectation for the sake of SP stability. I think it worked rather well given that up until recently we've maintained a decent SP and stability for a few months. The recent dip is also what I predicted given many are still noobs who have overinflated egos and expectations.

I can also assure you I am not paid or have any incentives from the company. My only incentive is the same as everyone else here and that is the shares I purchased with my own funds. Which is why I find it insane when some small parcel holders get so emotional and start downramping their investments on a public forum without presenting any real solid information. Simply because they made an ill informed investment.

I will also say I have no rosy goggles. Like everyone else, I do have concerns as to how the company is performing and more importantly the lack of news and seemingly effort to pursue markets outside of India.

I have also publicly said that I am giving them until July. Which is when we will find out if the India campaign is having any success. For a first quarter and given the situation over there, I am not expecting a billion in revenue but enough to break even over the quarter and cover at least operational expense (excluding advertising) would be a nice start and assuring.
    The reason for this date should be very obvious to anyone who is even moderately informed and researched.

The reason I speak in 1st person is because 3rd person is commonly what people with fake information use. The friend of a friend types. I am the one that sat with Pete. Why beat around the bush?

Percieve me as you will. I've made my intent and reasoning clear. No one has to listen or follow. I'm not providing financial advice here and nothing here is price sensitive information. I'm here to inform the market and try to set more realistic expectations before TD1 has a goddamn $1 party thread like some of the loons would have you believe. I'm a holder too remember. I don't want expectations over the top as it leads to instability, but the current climate is a little premature as well.
    As I said, I'll gladly be on the "pitchfork" bandwagon should the July 4C ("quarterly" for the noobs) be as dismal as the prior ones.

GLTAH and for crying out loud DYOR.

Oz out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 21376635 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35573743 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.