Taliban evil terrorist or Freedom liberators?, page-14

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Not at all Biden has signed the next election to the Reps and i think the US would be better for it i think the Dems are lunatics!

The Taliban are obviously 'evil' in a sense, but life it all about point of view and we need to understand theirs to better stop them from hurting us in the future...

I think weather people like it or not the is a science to why people have faith - humans have one certainty in life and that is 'death' the desire to 'continue on' post life is 'natural' almost every culture has a 'religion' and historically a number of beliefs and faiths of been documented in history.

The 'actual' fact is no body who dies comes back so we dont know what happens after life - we all just hope it isnt the end of the journey.

Im under no illusion that 'fear of God' has been used to 'control the masses' since the dawn of man - clearly if you're willing to strap a bomb to your chest and blow yourself up for 72 virgins - your 'brain washed' - the issue is how do you challenge this idea? how do you make people willing to die think that there 'ingrained' believes are wrong?

Last edited by Pastry1: 19/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.