OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

As you know I personally hold this, yet we all have to admit...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    As you know I personally hold this, yet we all have to admit that right at this juncture something isn't quite right with this Company. If it looks like a dog, smells like a dog and acts like a dog, then it's a dog. In this case with fleas! My view is that management is just sitting on their arses not doing much. Comfortable in knowing that the assets they have at the moment are paying their wages and paying the bills. And all from the hard work of others. They are in charge of nothing. My question is what is going to change to start bringing on new investors - and I don't mean a sugar hit via Reddit !!! Management to me is doing the bare minimum, and have been for a long time - outside the CEO who I'm sure is wheeling and dealing for his own incentivised benefit. I challenge anyone to tell me what the other Board members are actually doing on a day to day basis ??

The only thing I can see in the shorter term that may help the share price is a buyback program. I've rarely known OEL to report anything that creates shareholder value in the quarterly - outside using the words 'we are here to create shareholder value ' !!!! I'm always happy to be proven wrong. I only focus on the technicals and price action - and all up they are looking absolute sh&t at the moment !!! E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.