OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Let's face it - the share price is a reflection of how hard they...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Let's face it - the share price is a reflection of how hard they are working behind the scenes !!! I'll put MU to one side for the moment as he is relatively new, yet he won't be able to use this as an excuse for much longer. The problem we have here is that OEL is earning enough income to guarantee wages to all the old dinosaurs that make up the Board. So they are getting paid for virtually doing nothing as non-operaters. They are old and lazy, they lack energy, they lack new ideas, yet they are comfortable in their employment. It's a terrible combination to get people motivated and working hard to grow a business. I don't think the quarterly is going to offer jack shit! I hope I'm wrong. We need something out of left field to stimulate the share price, not what we already know about the business because based on that the market is happy to value OEL right where it is now. My only hope is share buyback announced in the quarterly - they don't even have to get off their arses to get that happening !!! not holding my breath though as I've been calling for this for a couple of years !! E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.