OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

I have a 1 out of 4 strike rate in regards to what I have wanted...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I have a 1 out of 4 strike rate in regards to what I have wanted this company to do shorter-term (outside successfully building their O&G assets):

1) Sack MA (done)
    2) Do a share consolidation to get some respectability back in the business and perhaps some institutional interest post that (nope) - institutions by their criteria never look at 1c shares with 5 billion shares on issue - they are called penny dreadfuls !!!
    3) Then do a share buyback post-consolidation (nope)
    4) Sell PANR shares deep into their next drilling campaign before results are released (nope - but I'll forgive them if they come up with something exciting and profitable with the money they now have post-sale !!!??)

Anyway, I have no idea what the internal cognitive workings of a dinosaur are so I guess we just have to go with the flow for now !!!! The share price is refusing to move though for shareholders with another year coming to a close - just worth noting as well - stock markets are cyclic bullish / Oil and Gas sector is potentially now cyclic bullish - they really have no excuses anymore these blokes !!! E

Last edited by ecneitap: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.