OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

This companies BOD are simply useless and have been for some...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    This companies BOD are simply useless and have been for some time. In fact I think they should go into a trading halt, just to make an announcement on how useless and incompetent they have been !! Price action is presently telling us something is not quite right - remembering that all of us will be the last to know about what is going on behind the scenes !! Only insiders are privy to that !!!

I think we keep forgetting as well that the new CEO has been incentivised heavily to sell off assets. And as the personality traits of these Directors has always been about themselves rather than in the best interests of shareholders, my guess is they have chosen this new CEO based on him having similar traits ! So my view is that they may be looking at selling off this troublesome well back to Talos (if it is worth saving ??) and not have the worry of the extra costs - hey and guess what the CEO gets a bonus from this decision. And my view is that they are also looking to sell off Alaska - and guess what the CEO gets another bonus !! Then he works on getting rid of the others - barzinga - more bonuses for the CEO then we shut shop. I hope I'm wrong ! I also hope his bonuses are worked out on sale price less expenses incurred for wells yet to produce !!! Especially in relation to Alaska. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.667K 222.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 10992876 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12042692 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.