DEG 0.62% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Raf, I agree there has been no P&D as such. A few leaks though...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Raf, I agree there has been no P&D as such. A few leaks though I've surely witnessed although, & certainly not pointing the finger @ the heads being involved. Too messy & fraught with arguments we can all do without. However, may I ask what it is the most you see here, in the sense De Grey in the process of becoming a Developer? So much ground to dig. Problem ore. all the kit n caboodle! She's a complex play @ the very least imho. Is it the shear scale of the sum of all the deposits or do you just view Hemi as the catalyst for development for now? The main reason I'm asking you is I'm fed up here with the rampers & clueless. Beyond a joke now post the initial Met Report imo. Traders aside (most are trading this thing as I'm sure you agree. Not interested in the cheer squad that have held since 5c & are now rich (BS) etc) ), potential investors would be considering the ambiguity that certainly exits now concerning AISC for one. Not oz's so much as again, there are so many Hemi look-a-likes they want to test etc etc. 2 Hemi's even would be a headache to try & put a figure on Resource oz's/costs. Even if you just connect the Hemi Zones into one Resource (OP). What keeps you interested here? I know it's not Simon lol..... For the record. The likes of WAF& BGL, just as examples are stagnant like stunned mullets right now. Staring @ the monumental rise in USPOG like a Roo mesmerised @ the spotties of a Landcruiser, due to fear mongers hovering around us Bulls, certain we will see a huge correction in USPOG & it will stay down.

Hope you respond as I'm more than curious right now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.008(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.19 $2.390M 1.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 97124 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 89215 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.