GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Talk about an overreaction

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I think everyone here needs to take a bit of a breather and soak up some sun over this weekend. Talk about an overreaction to an article I thought was balanced in its views. The company jumped the gun on a couple of deals which were noted in the article. The deals in question were generating potential revenues in the hundreds of thousands. Yes, hundreds of thousands. Small fry in the big scheme. Although we would’ve liked to convert these deals after trial period, this is just business. We aren’t going to convert 100%. In the end they weren’t even worth mentioning in the first place. Lesson learnt.

CBA and GSW have a signed contract, as reported in the article. The bank didn’t approve of GSW’s update announcement in December, but didn’t deny the content nor the existence of a deal. As per the announcement and confirmed by CBA, the software is currently being integrated into the banks POS system and trials are ongoing. 80,000 POS terminals to be rolled out in the coming months with revenue expected mid 2018. Great news.

The rest of the clients (you know, the big one’s who actually generate revenue for GSW) as reported in the article are praising both the product and their dealings with management. The comments from Red Rooster (320 stores nationwide) are truly reflective of where the company is heading.

Very positive that Joel mentioned 4C coming out later this month. In other words, let the growth speak for itself, and let the downrampers sell you their shares for cheap.

Have a good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.