GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Talk about an overreaction, page-14

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Whatever your view on the company is, there is absolutely no doubting Monday will be a tough day for shareholders. There is no escaping this fact.

If you've been in since early days (sub$1), you will likely be fine and still be in the green. If you have bought in anywhere from $2+, then it could sting a little so the question is how strong are you willing to be and how much do you still believe in the company.

There's much concern in the article, I took particular interest in Joel saying 'he was unaware of the circumstances around Fantastic Furniture." I find this hard to believe. Surely if you sign a contract, then after a pilot they say, 'no thanks not interested', you would ask some questions as to why, and not even to try convince them to stay on, but at least to learn from what wasn't up to scratch for that customer. Mind boggling.

And before I'm called a downramper who has only just turned up. I bought in sub $1 but have sold out all my holdings, with some sold pre-amazon and some post. I was always considering a re-entry but not sure that day will ever come now, as this company is now done for me.

All IMO above, and all the best to SH's. This company could still make it big, but not before some painful days ahead.

On a side-note, wish I was closer to the author of this AFR article, as his shorting buddies will be about to do very well I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.