ASM 8.05% 94.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Talk about anything, ASM or otherwise., page-10

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    France defends its ‘big nuclear adventure,’ says it is influenced by geopolitics

give it a Google

France & UK & USA & Russia & China & Japan have all been using nuclear energy for decades - and ALL have been part of nuclear disasters

from Fukushima to Chernobyl to Long Island to Windscale & Maralinga

@sustainable

While the end for coal & gas power is overdue I would much prefer to see the end of nuclear power - it will probably be with us forever...

Another fine example of risks & disaster for us peasants with minimal benefits - while for the Elite minority it's profits & proliferation of enriched uranium

Nuclear fusion technology is interesting however it's likely to be mishandled at some point with potential catastrophic consequences - luckily it still seems to be decades from being viable

Crazy to look back to 1878 & the history of solar power

For some reason coal & oil were chosen as better energy options than large scale solar development & hydroelectricity

Guess it was power & politics & control & greed that won - sure things are somewhat different now but the expansion of nuclear fission is surely even worse than coal & oil???

Some might argue that nuclear weapons have ushered in unprecedented times of peace based on deterrence & I agree this has been the case however it seems nuclear war & sabotage are lingering threats that could potentially be even more devastating than climate change

Then again some might view nuclear war as natural selection on steroids & a welcome culling of humans on earth with the bonus of a long & cooling nuclear winter to follow & ease climate change

Probably goes something like that in military PowerPoint presentations or zoom meetings...

It doesn't really bother me like it used to when I was a teenager

At some point each of realise it's often better to just get on with living our lives & forgetting about possible nuclear war whilst trying to make the most of each day or at least enjoy it & be thankful for our lives at present

Some people I know have bunkers ready for the worst

Others are more than happy to take their chances & opt for a bullet or an alcohol based death if the worst was to happen

Anyway... Renewables should really be mandatory for all new power plants & building designs

Be good for the planet & everyone on it & even better for us ASM shareholders as demand for our end products would likely see 100% of DZP mined, metalliized & turned into magnets

One day it might all fall into place...
    Last edited by EBBandFLOW: 12/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.070(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $170.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 94.5¢ 88.0¢ $301.7K 328.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.