ASM 0.82% 61.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Talk about anything, ASM or otherwise., page-198

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    The one, and at the moment, probably the only thing stopping me from selling is the quality of the management. They can only give us information as and when they have it. Most, if not all of them, have large stakes in ASM so I'm extremely confident they are doing their utmost to keep the many balls rolling in all the areas ASM is involved in. Governments and large companies are, by their nature, overrun with bureaucracy and I'm sure extremely frustrating when chasing deadlines etc. I'd hazard a guess that if you counted up all the deadlines governments, agencies and large companies have very few of them are hit on time. Sure, we 'd love announcements every day telling us this or that has happened but that aint going to happen.
    I still hang on to the fact that someone was happy to commit millions at $8.90 a share (now sitting on a paper loss of nearly 50%) and are comfortable with that because they know, long term, where this company is heading. Short term I'm going grey, feeling p*ssed off nearly every day at whatever reason the share price has fallen 66%+ and continues to fall BUT I'm resisting the urge to panic sell because I still think, medium to long term, we are on to a winner here. A green day or two when the market is up wouldn't go a miss though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $111.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 65.5¢ 60.5¢ $373.3K 600.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11639 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.