ASM 7.38% 56.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Talk about anything, ASM or otherwise., page-357

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I am personally still a believer in ASM, we just need to get some metal sales for the KMP signed up now, then we can ramp up the KMP to 5.2T and prove the technology actually works at scale.

intersting though, we are seeking metal sales but we cannot guarantee the KMP is a success at scale until we have metal sales in place, fair amount of risk for the company seeking the metals!

Similar for Dubbo, we are seeking investors but cannot guarantee MOD -1 will be approved, which appears to be why we have not found an investor to get Dubbo going yet and ultimately it is the reason why the EPCD isn’t progressing as we don’t have the cash, because we don’t have an investor for Dubbo!

My money is on Hyundai still, once the MOD - 1 is approved I think you will see Hyundai stump up a large portion of the costs, plus government grants and a small/medium size capital raise.

By the time the above is complete, the KMP may be running at half capacity, which would give Hyundai the confidence the can achieve ‘ mine to metals ‘!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.