FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Mr Hustler, Sounds like you could have just killed this...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Mr Hustler,

Sounds like you could have just killed this ponderous PE thread. I guess that would only apply if it was not a highly manipulated distraction to keep most serious posters away from the real game which is SNE and its satellite deposits. As long as people fill the FAR blog with endless pages about PE and A2 there is no room for serious discussion about these intriguing discoveries.

I would encourage any of you who have a full service broker account to get you broker to beg, borrow or steel a copy of the two separate analyst reports from Bell Potter this month. It is really worth a look if you are a long holder. They value FAR as a speculative buy at $0.26 but here is what makes me excited. They value PE and S2-S5 at very little. $0.25 is in the 5 discoveries so far centred on SNE. Before the down rampers get in a huff, the author is well regarded technically and BP would appear to no longer be close to FAR.

I have had an incredible good run the last couple of years since I realised how poorly researched the financial journalism has become and how impossible it is to wade through all the information that is available these days. I have a couple of broker accounts now and regularly take advice. I have found it hard to believe how much better the accounts with them have done to my own. I am only saying this to justify why I remain impressed with the BP analysis of FAR.

On another note, I excitedly put a deposit a new car today. It is not particularly exotic and will not be released till late 2019 and I will get mine some time later in 2020. Was a bit of a shock to realise that if everything goes perfectly with SNE I will still be driving a new car when the oil starts to flow. So it is not really a long way off till all of us long holders will have our pay day. No wonder the funds that are able to take a long view are accumulating.

Now DYOR, The above could be more of the dishonest drivel you have become used too so do not invest based on it.

Have great week and may it not rain for once this long Easter weekend.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.