BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

talk about the good old times not to bad atm:)

1. 9,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2393
    BUY has significantly expanded its Australian onshore petroleum interests by acquiring the entire portfolio of petroleum production, development and exploration assets held by Ausam Resources Pty Ltd in the Surat Basin, Queensland.............Bounty purchased Ausam, which holds the assets from Ausam Energy Corporation of Canada, for $500,000 in a combination of cash and shares.........The Ausam portfolio contains a suite of conventional oil, gas and condensate opportunities from proven Surat Basin reservoirs in what is still a lightly explored province. There is also potential for deep coal seam methane plays.

The primary 2009 project coming out of the portfolio will be Bounty’s participation at 50% in the Eluanbrook well to test an oil prospect with potential 4.6 mmbbls of recoverable oil in ATP 754P. This well will be drilled in this quarter..... well guys thats it for me i haven taken my last parcel today at these levels if we drift lower i will take more but for now iam just going to sit back and wait for this quarter to pan out .

With the news stream we have this quarter i feel fortunate to just be on board at the current levels at any time now PEP11 ann is due we have DSL running hard on drill spec our neighbors in the Cooper Basin SA......... and this quarter we start in on ATP 475 QLD in coal seam county just check LOD for what can happen there i was lucky enough to be on board LOD from early levels......... So if Eluanbrook hits some sweets or when PEP11 tenders accept or the Cooper Basin starts rubbing our way this Quarter is looking sweet for holders hold em tight the fun just starting IMO )$$$$

BUY BUY and have a good weekend all iam ATM savouring a Taylors Cabernet Merlot 2007 young but gooooooood lucky i have a few cases to watch it get better )$$$$$

GB:)$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.659K 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2415075 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.