AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

talk strategy, page-4

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    First tip Ferrar1:

Don't invest money in speculative stocks that you may need soon. When I invest in these kinds of speculative stocks I put in money with the expectation that I may never see it again. Of course I only put money in if I think there is a potential to make "big" money but things can and do go wrong. Take PLV for example it was a "sure" thing was going to go to $2 plus recommended by a number of brokers it went to $1.30 on expectations and boom announcement came out and now its 20 or 30 cents. Lots of money lost that may never be seen again or not for a long, long time anyway.

So with AXT it will drift down before the announcement to 7 or 8 cents or lower depending on market conditions and if the drill hole strikes dirt you will not see your money again or for a long time. So I would be waiting till it drifts lower to buy as then at least if it hits dirt, your losses are minimised.

However if they hit paydirt, Copper anything above 1% in my opinion is good, or 2-3% plus is excellent then she will be a multibagger.

So the trick I believe is don't chase the sellers, if your going to buy sit it out a couple of weeks then put in a buy round 7 or 8 cents and let the sellers come to you. Don't chase as you will pay too much. I would not be buying at the moment as its too early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.