AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Agree...Been in this for a few months. Sold, brought back in,...

1. 326 Posts.
    Agree...

Been in this for a few months. Sold, brought back in, sold half and now waiting to get some more lower. One thing you have to remember is Oak Dam was completely SPECLATIVE. There has been no previous drillings to make a judgement off.

Oak Dam was a duster, plain and simple. Dissapointing yes but its not the end, its now the beginning in my research.

If it wasn't for the $60k grant I think they would have drilling Winjabbie and more at Emmie Nth first. Because it is already proven! IOCG is already present.

IMO Oak Dam was 50/50... now its done and we know.

Winjabbie to me is 90%. Its more about the grades, not IF we have IOCG.

Anything above 1% is great and we will see the SP rise to the 18-22c rang imo. There will be mixed results in the core samples, so we could see some 1.5-2%. Plus maybe a higher grades over some intervals.

Winjabbie and Emmie Nth are ideal locations for an Xstrata take over/buy out to combine it with Gunson Resources. Thats the big picture here, remember that for the longer term.

If we get a duster at Winjabbie? 2-3c here we come... But, im very very confident in Winjabbie, I was very very hesitant with Oak Dam.

Anything lower than 9c I will look to stock up for the next drilling.

We now have about another 4-8 week wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.