COI 2.56% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Hi Blade,I do love your mathematical equations and I wish they...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Blade,
    I do love your mathematical equations and I wish they were correct but there are some issues you haven’t taken into account. Firstly, the cost associated with getting Mahalo into production is circa $200 million. So add our current market cap of around $170 million and the cost of production of $200 million and we are already valued at $370 million in very simple terms. I’m not saying we’re not worth a lot more but a buyer will have to tell us that. Sennex was producing and had contracts in place so the gas was already sold at retail not still under ground.The list of cost continues but I won’t bore you with this detail. This is why they were worth $900 million in a takeover. The video simply compares the quantity of gas sold daily would equate to Comet AND Santos combined selling it WHEN in production. No company will pay for anything that’s not proven so you can forget about the north east and east block at this time. We have 152pj’s of 2P reserves (with more to come soon I hope) that are not in production so the “market” (potential buyers) will have to tell us what our gas is worth. One thing you can always remember and can’t be taken away is the “market” will dictate what Comet is worth, so if anyone makes a cheap offer another player will always come over the top and pay more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $48.16K 249.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133597 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 234212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.