MOZ 0.00% 7.4¢ mosaic brands limited

Talking of charts?, page-3

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Robbo,
    That's why I inserted "taking dilution into account" Robbo.
    Fact is MNS went from 3c to nearly 60!
    Let's say Moz has three times the shares, ev should see sapprox 20c from our low of 1c, and maybe even better if Hunt can pull off the deals we know he is capable of doing.
    Not bad for a few of us that have been buying from a cent, plus, we will have a bigger deposit and one of the best in Hunt behind it.
    But I guess you being a chartist and a Johnny come lately none of that matters, which is totally understandable as you invest on different criteria and are more than entitled to your viewpoints.
    I can only gather from your comments you are a very wealthy man from your chart trading, it appears you really know your stuff on charting, so would you mind a comment on the 5 year graph I have put up that reflects the path of a neighbouring deposit with all the same characteristics and now has the driver of that stock, Stephen Hunt, on board, would be interested on your opinion, or do I ignore that chart and all the facts before us as being a future indicator?
    In saying that I think charts are handy with selling and buying on peaks and troughs in a rising stock, but not an indicator of the long term direction in a stock such as Moz, which is my basic argument, as I said in a previous post if it was that easy everyone could give up their day job and just trade on charts, seen many Freinds try it over the years and do their dough.
    But in fairness and all due respect, they may not be as intelligent as yourself in this area, from your comments you are very confident and appear to really know your stuff and could very well be a very successful full time chart trader, good luck to you if that is the case!!!!!
    I will stick with the basics and fundamentals and if I am correct with the other people with the same opinion as myself, we will all reap the rewards as the company grows and you will make even more money than all of us put together trading off your charts!!!!
    Alh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $8 113

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8701 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 39398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.