KTA 7.14% 1.5¢ krakatoa resources limited

Agree @ Sentia 717, 'specially when he commented with respect to...

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Agree @ Sentia 717, 'specially when he commented with respect to Dalgaranga "we're identifying a lot more out there at the moment".
    Could mean anything, but sounds rather interesting.
    Looks as if we are slowly emerging from the EOFY blues, but will need something significant to get anywhere near where we should be.
    I have been buying at ridiculous prices and am prepared to wait as there's not much out there that has the prospectivity KTA has; also we are going renewable sooner rather than later it would appear and we are right in there with potentially the most sought after metals/minerals.
    I am in manufacturing in a regional area, and to me there's no more risk in KTA than there is in my established business atm the way things are with burgeoning costs, staff shortages, material shortages and an unsure market looking forward.
    The bright lights in the distance of mining investment are concentrated in what KTA and other similar explorers are seeking.
    The money is not in the bank as yet but I as optimistic as I dare to be with respect to KTA
    In terms of abstract logic and reasoning it stacks up.
    Potential value is not going to be stymied by anti flag man Bandt or Bowen or Albo, it is only going to be increased.
    How the hell they will generate enough electricity to massively increase mine production, without bringing more fossil fuels into the mix, I have no idea, but the fact remains they will need our yet to be defined resources, without doubt, and that is a real positive now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.081M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $5.052K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 558764 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 170719 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.