FBR 4.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Ha ha ha , delusional , paragraphs , split personality ha ha ha...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Ha ha ha , delusional , paragraphs , split personality ha ha ha , just could not help myself had to read the great builders post , could he be hockey pocky , maybe Mitch ? I’m sure we will see hockey turn up at just the right time and maybe HWGA , just as GoodTroop Full OS come on here every time FBR makes a great announcement . I am flattered my punctuation , paragraph , spelling is now also considered HWGA and if I do remember some were calling HWGA hockey where’s Mitch where’s Wally ha ha ha ha the amount of paranoia on here is laughable, the great builder himself just keeps telling everyone the same crap year in year out “won’t work” those regurgitated words right there tells me he is an absolute nutter . Ha ha ha Mannnnnn this threads gone to Shit ! I just want to hear facts and good debates and all we get is the Great rich Gold Coast builder with his wise words , wonder where his mate Sahara/Ferrari man and the other great builder are ? Is it the same person ? They might be builders but I know much more then them I’m actually on the ground they’re in the office talking themselves up and ripping people off with their shit work . Everyone let’s believe what the great builder is saying cause he’s successful and owns a Ferrari ha ha ha (a legend in his own mind) just been to the child care centre built by HX for Dale Alcock, not one crack Trippy ! and it has no mortar ha ha ha not even a single crack on the cornice lines . Trippy keep pasting and copying Australian standard you might make some believe you but your not fooling me . Can’t be F with this dribble I’ll just keep buying and watch it unfold , seriously who gives a F of who is who I just need facts , pics and good all round discussions. HWGA , and Timboc, and others , now these guys are worth more to us then guys bragging who they are what they have and only produce words that prove them wrong time and time again .HWGA and even Anks does some great investigative work for us all and produced some great pics and feedback for us and I’m in the position to give everyone feedback on the building finishes what has Loopy give us all ? Just more regurgitated rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $30.22K 1.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2149681 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3141381 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.