PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

talking to myself..., page-12

1. 23 Posts.
    Fair bit of quality reading from HS posts Lots of coffee! lol

Another good point there on the future of U prices, we should be able to lock in $75 per pound in 2012, thats my whole point on supply and demand in a few years!

There was a great post on the dyl thread about it! With the mega tons to mega watts program currently running in the USA coming to an end or phasing out, also this new AUS tax will shelve U mine projects in aus which will effect the supply of U as well! which in turn increase u price! But before then PEN should see a jorc of 50 mil to 100 ml of U! (Including USA and south africa here) Realistic.

Someone mentioned pen has nothing coming up in the next 6 months, just as a reminder we just did a CR to fund drilling for both USA and south Africa for the rest of 2010 and to progress with feasibility studies, sounds like lots to me! 5 drill rigs, very active! Feasibility is like the most important! So lots on!

We have lots of shares on issue, we all know this however we have 0 debt! and remember we are a little fish, as our jorc grows, feasibility success of low start-up cost, u price rise, the bigger investors will jump on and hold and fix up this situation from the back end!

Lets be relaoistic here to! The boom that happens in 2007 most likely will not occur again, example with pdn, era and ext! however if we jorc up to 50 ml and we have success with feasibility, mid to the end of next year, the SP will be in a different area! Production confirmed! SP different area again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.