GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

"another long winded post"... there's a bit of pots and kettles...

1. 70 Posts.
    "another long winded post"

... there's a bit of pots and kettles irony there, (I thought about inserting "lol" here but then remembered the bit in the posting guidelines about not using stuff that makes one look like a 12-year old.)

"with no content"

... which interprets as nothing that talks up GCN or supports misguided innuendo.

"reminds me of the opposition party who's job it is to say no to everything and anything the ruling party comes up with."

... if what the ruling party come up with is defensible, this shouldn't be a concern.

"been involved with many companies, yeah right"

... and very successful, too. Started one company with nothing, suckered in no investors and after my first 10 years my bottom line numbers were pretty much like GCNs, except for one small detail, the print was black.

"and you sit here all day posting on h/c

when do you work on all these companies,"

... don't need to.

"come up with your own reasons,"

... Reasons for what? If you mean about why I think the recent GCN "China beachhead" announcements are shallow hype, I thought I was reasonably clear: ... undefined "close relationships", unnamed management, unidentified major entities, substantial, long established competitors, 10+ years of constant failures by GCN management including recent failed ventures in China. I know these reasons don't help the spin, but maybe it would help if you pointed out in which way they are not valid.

"no grudge,
    didn't you say you lost money,"

... no, said nothing about losing money. Maybe you got me mixed up with a couple of your alpha-mates here who recently admitted to dropping half a mill each. (So much for judgement.)

"and your first post was just information was it???"

... you got it.

"the punters can judge on the grudge.

remember bragging about the suspension??"

No.

"anyway hope your investment goes well, looks a ripper, plenty of depth there."

... happy for you to point out where the fundamentals are wrong with that company.

"you stick with yours, I'll stick with mine."

To each his own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.