CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

talks between ctp and bg delayed, page-45

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sav-J

If they are smart and plan ahead the best way to prepare access for drilling is to bring in a grader and roller as soon as the wet is over. That way you can use natural soil moisture for compaction. Save heaps of money.
    As far as maintenance goes, the easiest way is to buy a dozen star pickets and a roll of barbed wire. Erect a temporary fence across the newly formed road and 50 metres either side of it. Will take no more then an hour. Easy.

My comments stand. I don't believe it is necessary to prepare the road and then not drill for 4-6 months, is the way to go. What I would prefer would be to construct the road and then bring in a rig and drill!
    That's what the wet is for, to get permits, to plan and to prepare. What the dry is for is to drill holes and carry out other exploration.

We have been repeatedly told over the last two years that these northern holes are drill ready. If I see many more of the yellow tenement maps that get trotted out with every announcement about how many squillions of cubes of unexplored oil or gas are initially in place I'll puke. Try drilling instead of talking.

I believe that there are good possibilities for oil in this region, but we will never know, will we, if no one gets around to finding out.

"Daily Drilling Updates" (from CTP Website)
    Central Petroleum and its Joint Venture Partners are currently not drilling.

Is that a fact?
    It says it all!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.