Booz seriously are you posting a link to housing price indexes...

1. 215 Posts.
    Booz seriously are you posting a link to housing price indexes after I mentioned CAPEX charts? Damn that is funny .. and definitely consistent with most of the bulls here.

I can see that some bears here have been calling for a correction for some time but there was always supporting reasons that housing would go higher (eg increasing CAPEX for one - mostly Perth related)) .. that support is diminishing and so whist you might not see housing get smacked right now - it will happen. Where previously the maths stacked up - it is now reversing. Oz's love affair with propety will make this a long painful retreat .. people will try to hang on ... the smart ones will dump and go - or have sold already.

Despite what I think I now dont question why my contacts in quant finance, IB and stockbroking business have already sold their homes and are renting. So weighing up between some bulls here with ludicrous reasons for continued property price increases vs black door hedge fund directors .. its a no brainer .. bulls enjoy ;-) your posts are enjoyable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.