TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

tallaganda

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Time for a new thread, I think. Thought that I would also correct spelling just in case any newbies are googling 'Tasllanganda' !

Re. Tallaganda - obviously BHP know what is there and for the last few weeks both TAP and the other jv partners have been made aware of the volumetrics. Given that there has been no significant price movement, I think we can assume 80 odd metres of net pay which is uncommercial on a stand-alone basis ........ BUT given that BHP called it their biggest gas discovery of 2012, then the potential of the whole wa351p lease must be very exciting (and valuable).

I would be very disappointed if Mr. Hayden (Troy) decided to sell this - if he did it would need to be north of $50 mill.

I agree with others in saying that the 'company makers' for TAP comprise the shot at glory (Starfish-1) and the Carnarvon leases esp. those containing Zola and Tallaganda, with Manora to pay the bills and provide long-term financial security ...... and hopefully a dividend at some point !

Still quite incredible to me that we remain in the low 60s when whilst Tallaganda was drilling we were 50% above that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.